Forum Quenzer Bryce Strona Główna Quenzer Bryce
Bryce Quenzer

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

pandora earrings

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Quenzer Bryce Strona Główna -> corpietranrai
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Monroe Tate

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 26, 2020 07:12    Temat postu: pandora earrings Odpowiedz z cytatem

(Many if not bracelet pandora most of those artists suck, or are doing something obscure or not commercially viable.) And maybe there's those artists who are established, & who are getting or have gotten terrestrial radio support, & they're really cashing in & keeping mum about it. But somewhere in between, there are artists who are getting their rent paid with a revenue stream that otherwise wouldn't exist. That's an important function for a lot of artists. If Pandora disappeared, there's a class of artists who would be fucked.

How many artists that includes is unknown, & Pandora isn't likely to share that data. And those in the long tail are much more likely to speak out. But this class of artists certainly exists, & I think that's the folks that Westergren is talking about. He's not suggesting that Pandora is paying a "living pandora earrings wage" to tens of thousands of artists& . to read it that way is to purposefully misunderstand it.Here's the reality of the situation. Technology is not going anywhere. There is not a future for the recorded music industry that doesn't rely principally on technology.

The recorded music pandora necklace industry has tried to control the technology (MusicNet, PressPlay, Sony Connect, etc), but failed miserably because that's just not what they do. They have competing interests that prevent them from launching a successful consumer-facing experience. It will likely always be the case that the technology will be developed and delivered by third parties like Pandora, Apple, Spotify, etc. And the labels' most successful strategy has been to negotiate partial ownership of these companies in exchange for licensing their catalogs.

or she's simply not legally able to remove her music from the database. If a strong pandora disney case could be made that Pandora deters sales, Taylor would make it, & Pandora would not be granted the compulsory license because they would essentially be holding the content hostage. But there's no argument to be made.There's a reason Taylor Swift is still on Pandora. And it's either that she doesn't want to be removed from the Pandora database because it's a net positive revenue stream, or she's simply not legally able to remove her music from the database.

If a strong case could be made that Pandora deters sales, Taylor would make it, & Pandora would not be granted the compulsory license because they would essentially be holding the content hostage. But there's no argument to be made.I'm trying to explain the semantics to you so that you can participate in the debate, but you're arguing whether someone who doesn't write their songs should be called an artist or not. No one cares about your opinion of someone like Kelly Clarkson. That's not even on the table. Call them artists.

Xander said, deliberately turning away from her. ? ? ? ? "We?ve pandora ring never repressed you!" Pandora said in outrage. ? ? ? ? " Dad never has. You want me to be a normal boring tod!" Xander replied bitterly ? ? ? ? "What was wrong with our ideas?" Kalika was stung by his rejection, and her tone had turned nasty. ? ? ? ? "They were your ideas. I just went along until I found something better suited to me !" he reponded nastily. ? ? ? ? " I?ve always wanted the best for you! " Pandora angrily retorted as [img]https://www.artsmediatiques.ca/images/new/pandora ring-330kkz.jpg[/img] she came practically nose to nose with her son.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 26, 2020 07:12    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Quenzer Bryce Strona Główna -> corpietranrai Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: