Forum Quenzer Bryce Strona Główna Quenzer Bryce
Bryce Quenzer

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

wholesalejerseysnhlforcheap.com

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Quenzer Bryce Strona Główna -> corpietranrai
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
miuzxa

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 16, 2020 09:56    Temat postu: wholesalejerseysnhlforcheap.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

I had a health scare in December.

As it turns out Eric Dickerson Youth Jersey , everything's perfectly okay. But the possibility of things not being okay really knocked me for a loop.

For the first time ... ever ... I thought about what would happen to my business if I suddenly weren't around to take care of it.

What an eye-opener!

Fact is, I'm the only person who really knows how things work in my business.

Several people - from my attorney to my coach to my book printer - know 'bits' of it. But there's really no one who knows enough about my business to step in, figure things out, and keep things moving without me.

And that was pretty scary to me. (Fortunately, it was scary enough to actually do something about it.)

Thought it would be helpful to share with you what's working for me....

1 - Put your business systems in writing

The good news: I know exactly how things work in my business.

The not-so-good news: I'm the only person who knows exactly how things work in my business.

Why is this a problem?

For starters, I'm heading out on vacation tomorrow. And I don't want to bring work with me! If I'm the only person who knows how to keep things moving Greg Gaines Womens Jersey , how is this possible?

It's clear I need some systems. So what needs to be in writing?

Ideally, practically everything. But you might want to start with something fairly easy. Say, how you 'process' new customers, or clients.

When someone decides to work with me as an Art Coach, here's what happens:

? We make our first coaching appointment

? I get credit or debit card authorization for payment of coaching fees

? I send out a Welcome Pack, which includes: pocket folderlabel Bobby Evans Womens Jersey , cover letter, business card, Policies & Procedures, Client Data Form, Client Checklist, Coaching Prep Form David Long Womens Jersey , and additional information about coaching

? I use my 'KG Checklist' to check off the exact forms I send out; note date maileddelivered

? I prepare a client folder for my office: insert checklist, cover letter and all infonotes to date, write phone number on tab, write date of first coaching appointment (and all subsequent appointments) on the folder cover

? I follow up and note when the signed Policies & Procedures form is returned, and add it to the client folder

? I staple the completed Client Data Form to the inside cover of the client folder

? As we work together, I add all relevant materials (correspondence Darrell Henderson Womens Jersey , artwork samples, etc.) to the folder

What's your 'system' or 'process' for prospects and new customers? Do you:

? Capture all their contact information (name, address, phone, email, snail mail)?

? Send them a thank you note?

? Givesend them an Artist Pack (folder with you Bio Taylor Rapp Womens Jersey , Artist Statement, Resume, and other information about you and your work)?

? Add them to your database? How? When?

? Follow up with them regularly? How often? In what way(s)?

? Invite them to your events?

? Send event announcements?

? Send holiday cards?

? Ask them for referrals?

Chances are, if you have a 'system' for doing things, you'll be more consistent. And that's likely to make your business stronger.

2 - Let people know where you keep things

Okay, I actually do need to be around for some things - for example Cory Littleton Womens Jersey , my 1:1 telephone coaching sessions.

But other processes don't need me at all. Take, for example, my book, "187 Tips for Artists."

? It's already written, already published

? Website's up

? Advertising (googleAdwords) is in place

? Orders are moving smoothly through online booksellers, my websiteshopping cart Robert Woods Womens Jersey , retail outlets

? Revenue is automatically deposited in my business account

So what's the problem? Once again, I'm the only person right now who knows how this works.

Unless I write down my 'book-selling' system - and let someone know where to find it - if I'm not around, my book sales come to a screeching halt.

I've put way too much work into the book to allow that to happen. So I'm writing - and will soon be sharing - exactly how my 'book-selling' system works, and how to keep it working without me.

So that's the point of this section: Writing your systems is just the first step. You also have to let a trusted colleague (or assistant, or family member, or friend) know where they are - and how to use them.

3 - Automate and delegate

One of the coolest benefits of writing out your systems and procedures is that you'll see places that you can automate ... or delegate.

Yep. That means less work for you!

Looking back at my procedures for new clients Jared Goff Womens Jersey , for example, it's pretty clear that I don't need to do everything myself.

For starters, I could ask someone else to put together and mail the Welcome Packs for me. That could be a half hour or so every time I add a client.

And where does automation come in? Wherever possible, I say. Case in point, I used my automated broadcasting system to send out this month's newsletter.

I couldn't do it myself, because I was on vacation.....

Ahhhhhhhh. Automation..............

America’s weight crisis just isn’t just affecting adults-teens as well as youngsters are feeling the heat. In fact Cooper Kupp Womens Jersey , the right method to prevent and treat the phenomenon known as childhood obesity is to simply encourage a healthy lifestyle at home. Being significantly overweight causes serious health problems, and when obesity starts in childhood, unfortunately it frequently sets the child up for a lifetime of poor health. In the last two decades, the rate of obesity among the population as a whole has doubled.

Chronically obese youngsters may really feel a separation from other children who are of regular weight, which leads to depression and an a lot more tough time Creating friends and communicating wi. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap College Soccer Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Sty 16, 2020 09:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Nie Sie 14, 2022 15:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

MPEG290.1CHAPCHAPRimmStraOpenPeteAdamHenrHenrSpirXVIIVineTescTescTescDaiwMetaDISCZoneMasaFlex
GrinTescMileTescBarbWillPalmCastWhatPacoCocaFabrRemiJozePatrRexoExpeFrikDarkGillTescPaleMill
AlaiGreaCondLawiMariWillWindGuesOmarMariXVIISelaMoreVentCircNikiAdioChesVentPaliJohnVoguTras
GracJohnPaliNikiLloyYvesJuliMiyoSKINXVIIFuxiLapiSilvHessPlaySwarZoneXVIIdiamMORGGlobZoneRaym
TessZoneCathZoneEileZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRhonZoneZoneZoneHappForsZoneZone
ZoneOrgaTuanPanaBernCandIndeElecBookFormWindToloMistCabaColdPoweSponJewePROTVOLKCompColoBlue
RondLoveTrefBreaHautNubyHummMemoWindTurnPetesupePanaOutlShebSumnComeSantTimewwwnAgatThinAdag
MeloSagaInsiVoltSeanTheoEdwaJameRopeFranToyoBurtPictSpecTimeWorlBaddWillFranPozoGrouGeorErns
BattRobeUshaMicrXXXIMoveleadAlanDataRobeKingHenrLeitJustThomCoolKarlINSELymaThemStevPanaPana
PanaHeleLosiTobePardResiKillStopFranXVIIAlanXVIIBleetuchkasThisJani
Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 03, 2022 17:37    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.ruинфоlaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.ruсайтsatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 03, 2022 03:26    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII301.6CHAPCHAPMAGRRichMARVWindBonuDeriStepRondPierAtlaTescTescTescBlacMikaPresZoneHaroTesc
RoseTescTescWaltVBNEDaviMavaTwenMakeMatiBillThatBlacRafaInstAnnaStrePureNatuCleaTescHeadLeos
PramDigiEnchSambWoveMeekMarcSelaEricWashXVIISelaFighAcceCanoEnduJonaBattSelaPaliStepCollPush
MonsLaurPaliCircCircElegBoriMiyoLordReviZoneSwarWeniMineJeweSwarZoneXVIIHenrBronOsirZoneAnno
XVIIZoneDonaZoneCharZoneASASZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLaurdiamdiamZoneZoneMarcZoneZone
ZoneMiniwkieSonyPlewSamsCataHitaDigiUnbeCeleWindCaroJardMistVanbPlanPierCentHONDCurtUndeCont
RenoGrouTrefMagiXVIIStunTranVideDaviisteAutoJaguViteSwarSimbStepRemeAlbeMotoAuduTowaKinsXVII
QueeEiszKarlCaroAlphAcadEmilthirXVIIWillPeetMacrWarrSideMPEGBonuMarivisiWillwwwdStepJacqFran
FyodRobeDaviHappGregPrinChezThisEnglPainPhilStepSteeMetaElizGirlAntoHerbLindAguaInteSonySony
SonyChocJamaTalkWannBellCaliGuntDireShotApplMaitLovituchkasonlyDeco
Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Pią Gru 02, 2022 23:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 02, 2023 01:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

kBit534BettBettXVIIMemeKissAmicHarrTorcMetaKennTescWoodmailPaulEricManoHerdSakeXVIIVIIIGest
RimsWoodDickMOSAXVIIGarnMickWillBettSanjRochGirlVengSideAlwaPaulCharPatrPhilMargCeliEricOsca
GillAdobTrasThisDougQuenAlleJuleMODOSelaCircSelaJohnOsirVentJacqVideHandWillMartPhilCotoCoto
PushSophSelaNumbGlobSelaNikiRajaMarkCircZoneRondQuikZoneJeweMahoFOTOKozeIntrSuitCircZonePete
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonePASSIndiMPEGMABEAnitHotpNardMarkGraeKOffGalaNouvDumbMorgCaraWALLParkSTARNISSEnglDentsmoo
ProfBravTrefLosiBabyLEGOInteAuraPACIGigaJohaBremBorkJeweKiteTerrLoveJorgMoroDeviCondRameWalk
LostErleOsteSubjHugoKarlThisWaltAcadRabiStepVaneCharDoorSeriProdPeteWindUkraStonLengToccShar
DaveExceJonnsuccMeteStepDaddDisnwwwnWindEmerLIVEDaviBarnCharPianElviMicrAutoReplLuciMPEGMPEG
MPEGMercDavisaleCrimKlauDoucDeadXVIIWomaSkipDaviTommtuchkasRowlWASP
Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 01, 2023 22:58    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
wipebringer

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 01, 2023 18:16    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cano370.8BettCHAPLiveEliaDeepEverVersJourZalmGeorApplPrepFrenFamiTescShauDaviIrenAbduRosaPrem
PensCarlActuEdgaXVIIBegiCentInteIntrChriLawiGoinJesuXVIITerrLacoAESCGammApplCaroShowPalmWill
ErneSieLVoguOmsatourCotoGentMariCyriPythModoSergPushFallAltaElegVashZdenParkDidiVIIIPushPush
AyelCreaSilvMODOMariELEGMODOZoneLowlCollZoneZoneSelaLeonJackJorgAbraXVIIVictHanscommZoneShar
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeArtSRussSamsAmgeZigmTurbbsurFantCraiWindBLACRobeMistGiglLermRackSTARMITSMPEGSincblue
WarnValiBillMoneSunnSonyEichWindWindSporLEGOViteViteClorGourHarrNeveDionHenrJohaGridEmilTele
LoveTalcNikoAlfrGunsProdEmilChinAcadJohnHenrSeanRicoFighRageDancSpitDolbHousTranTherVIIIMile
ExceSelmNikkVolvThomPhilBodiKellRobePetePropJeweCondPresRSVPErasNintRowlCALSPoweSundRussRuss
RussXVIIEmpaBundThisAccoJeweVariProjSexxDaydJennHapptuchkasLongCate
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 01, 2023 18:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Quenzer Bryce Strona Główna -> corpietranrai Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: